How to begin an Exchange?

To get a §1031 Exchange started, contact us at (800) 332-1031 and ask to speak to one of our Exchange Counselors.

You can also fill out the following form and one of our Exchange Counselors will contact you within 24 hours.

This form may be submitted by fax (408) 356-0808 or e-mail


Word Document Format (32k)

PDF Format (48k)

Text Format (8k)


WebMaster services by CoralFly